Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally!


Marshall,
I'm sorry that I haven't put any blog entries up recently. I've been having difficulty finding pictures you'd like...it's been very dreary and gray here recently. Hopefully, the weather will clear up and I can send you some good shots.
This picture is one I forgot to send you. At my school, we had Spirit Week; this is a picture of some students trying to drink a whole 2 liter of Coke as fast as possible. The winner got points for their class. Of course, it was kind of gross because a few of them threw up after they drank so much so fast. It was yucky, but they had fun competing.
I love you!
Thanks again for the "Happy Birthday" wishes!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

its kinda gross why they threw up!
Heppy birthday! i love you uncle matt.
love,
MARSHALL