Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tree Trouble


Marshall,
Check out this tree! I don't know what happened to it, but it looks like maybe it was hit by lightning. Maybe even a couple of times! There were some squirrels playing on this tree, so now I know that squirrels live in Taiwan, too. I hadn't seen any here before.
How was your soccer game? What position do you play? Do you ever get to shoot at the goal? Next time you play, imagine me cheering you on BIG TIME! "Go Marshall! Yeah!!! Way to go!" And I might say "Jia yo!" which means literally "Add gas!" in Chinese. But it's really an encouragement!
Love you tons!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

I liked it. The picture was cool. It was so cool that Stewart would probably say, "Whoah_woahOOAAHHoah"
Marshall

You're no sore thumb you know! We adore you. Marshall was looking at your site and Stewart said, "I love Uncle Mut".
Elizabeth
Didga get the package?