Friday, October 19, 2007

Golf


Marshall,
Do you remember how I liked to watch golf at your house sometimes last summer? I especially liked watching Tiger Woods because he's the best golfer. Have you ever played miniature golf? Maybe we can play when I visit next summer.
Well, this is a picture of where I took my P.E. students to practice their golf swings. It's called a "driving range", but it's not like driving a car. In golf, they call hitting the ball the first time "DRIVING" the ball. The students had fun, I think...they're already MUCH better than I am.
Do you see all those little white spots? Those are all golf balls! There was a HUGE net in the distance keeping the balls from going too far.
Guess what? THAT'S RIGHT! Good guess!!!! I LOVE YOU, MARSHALL! Please tell Stewart and Nigel that I love them, too.
Uncle Mut

2 comments:

Twenty Two Photo said...

Thanks for taking a look at my work. I really do appreciate the feedback:)

a boring sparrow said...

the golf balls are cool. I like it. I think I ooh and also, I forgot to tell you... Call me.
Well, Uncle Matt. I got a new toy where we blow up a ball.