Monday, October 29, 2007

Treat for Marshall!


Marshall,
If I was there in Indiana, I would make you some cookies like these and give you some.
What are you going to dress up as? Are you going to be a spider? A wolf? A window-washer? A cowboy? An airplane? A zebra? A celebrity? A video game player? Maybe a soccer ball? Hmmmm, what are you going to be?
And what is Stewart going to be? A rattlesnake? A telescope? A camera? The color green?
And what about Nigel? Will he be a crying baby? A rock star? A rock? A star?
Hmmmm. I don't know what I'll be, but hopefully I'll get some cookies.
These cookies weren't mine, actually. Somebody else took this picture.
Love you TONS,
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

Uncle Matt, You gotta make some cookies like that for us next year.
We were a robot family.
What were you?/