Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Music From Unlikely Areas


Marshall,
Hi! So today I was in my classroom and I was giving my students a test over a book. The book is called "The Scarlet Letter". Anyway, I suddenly heard beautiful music coming into the room, but from the back of the room, where my desk is. I looked out the window and some students were playing music with violins and other cool instruments. There weren't any pianos, but it was a very beautiful sound. You would have liked it.
I think music should be played inside, outside, beside you, beside me, and EVERYWHERE. I love music. Do you love music?
Love, Uncle Mut

2 comments:

inventivedesigner said...

Uncle Matt,

It's cools, I like it, you are right, I would have liked it!

I love you Uncle Matt:) CALL ME ON THE PHONE!

Marshall,
Typed by Amy

Paula said...

Your blog is so cute.

Yes, of course, steal away. Just expect me to blast you with lawsuits after you're famous and take a huge percentage of your money :)

Hope you're doing well.