Saturday, October 13, 2007

Giant Goat (or Super Sheep)


Marshall,
When I went to the park this afternoon, I saw a huge statue of a goat. It wasn't a real goat, of course, but it was probably at least 60 feet tall. I've never seen such a huge goat or sheep before. Have you?
Right next to this statue there was also a sign that had 3 pictures on it. The first symbol was for "No"; the second symbol was a hand dropping food pieces; the third symbol was a bird. I guess the park doesn't want the people to feed the birds. That seems pretty mean to me, but maybe they have a good reason.
There was also a sign next to a small pond. It had 3 symbols as well. The first symbol was for "No"; the second was a hook; the third was a fish. This one made sense to me...they don't want the people killing the fish.
Doesn't it seem weird that they want to help the fish but they don't want to help the birds? Maybe you can explain it to me if you figure it out.
Anyway, here is a picture of the goat.
Love you!
It was SO GREAT to hear your voice yesterday!
Uncle Mut

No comments: