Saturday, September 15, 2007

Recycling Neighbors


Marshall,
Here in Taiwan, recycling is VERY important. Everyone is required to recycle all of their trash into different groups. So instead of putting all of your trash, you must separate the plastic, the paper, the glass, the metal, and the food scraps. In my apartment building, I could get a really expensive fine if I don't recycle.
Well, some of my neighbors were doing some major recycling, and so I took a picture. When I took the camera out, there were four ladies in the picture, but three of them ran away from the camera! I guess they didn't want you to see them! Ha, ha, ha. Look at all of the bags of plastic containers! Wow!
I love you!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

get Nigel away from me. he was pulling my hair. he is the cutest baby.
Why did the ladies run away? did that dog help you recycle? was that your dog or something. or uncle dave's. no i was just kidding.