Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fireworks in September


Marshall,
Hi again! I wanted to send you this picture I took from the roof of my apartment building tonight. Do you remember the fireworks we saw this summer? That was on the fourth of July. But here in Taiwan, fireworks are common at all different times of the year. Anytime there is going to be a "moon festival", people all over the city will light fireworks through the night. It can get pretty loud sometimes. You would like to see them and hear them, I'm sure.
I love you and miss you!
I hope your soccer game went well!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

Uncle Matt, in my soccor game, I almost kicked the soccer ball in the goal. Can you believe it? But our team didn't win, they won. Our score was 0 out of I can't remember. But Uncle Matt, I love you. How many days until you come back? Love, Marshall