Saturday, September 15, 2007

30 years ago today...


Marshall,
Today is your Uncle Dave's birthday! Please give him a big hug from me when you see him! And don't forget to wish him a "Happy Birthday"...can you believe he's 30? Time flies.
The first memory in my life was the day that Uncle Dave was born. I remember sitting in the car with your Mom (she was really little...around Stewart's age then...and very cute) in front of the hospital. We waved up at the window and we were both so happy that we had a little brother. The story goes that he was born so fast that the doctor had a difficult time catching him! He was always full of energy when he was little, so that doesn't surprise me.
Enjoy the special day!
Love,
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

why doesn't it surprise you? because hey uncle matt- tell me please. was just joking.