Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Downpour


Marshall,
I heard that you had a great first day of school! That's awesome! I want to hear all about it...about what you're learning and what you like the most. Don't forget to keep taking pictures, OK? Also, make sure that you do all your work!
Here in Taiwan, when it rains, it usually comes down really hard! Today we had a really short but intense downpour. It was like a flood of water falling from the sky. Then, half an hour later, it was gone. You can see in this picture how amazing the rain is.
Do you like the rain? Do you like storms? I do. I know that Nana Jan likes storms, too.
Please tell everyone that I miss each one of you.
I love you!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

i love you uncle matt. i miss you. when will you be back?