Saturday, September 1, 2007

Fish!


Dear Marshall,
I went to the market today and even though I didn't buy any fish, I thought you'd enjoy seeing this picture of some of them. They are dead already and are on display. Right behind this vendor, there is a stall with chickens in cages. They are still alive, but if you want fresh chicken for dinner, they are available. I didn't take a picture of them...they look very sad in their cages.
I have some funny friends who won't buy chicken at this market, but they will buy chicken at the grocery store across the street. Isn't that funny?
Guess what? (I'll wait until you guess...)

THAT'S right...I DO love you! Good guess!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

I love you Uncle Matt. I would buy a chicken from the cage, maybe.
And I got a magazine.