Friday, August 3, 2007

View on a (pretty) clear morning



Marshall,
Here is the view from my 9th floor apartment. There are 12 total floors, and so I'm about 3/4's of the way up. When there are earthquakes, the building shakes and shakes. But it's safe. You can see the mountains from my apartment, but only when it's a clear day. I'll send you a picture from the roof one of these days.
I walked to McDonald's for breakfast this morning. When I was walking back, I saw a big machine tearing down a building. It was pretty exciting; unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me. Boooo! I have to remember to take it with me.
How was your Mom's art show? Did you like it? I'll bet it was really cool.
Love you!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

I know why he sent that picture. So we could see the cool cars. We love you and we wish we could see the guys tearing down the building. Bye.