Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bai Shan Lu Cha


Marshall,
This is a picture of my favorite tea stand. It is referred to as "Crazy Sue's"; Sue is not crazy...I don't know how it got that name. She probably thinks I'M crazy, though. I always order exactly the same thing: Passion Fruit Green Tea. This is an iced drink that is perfect for the really hot days we have in Taiwan. During this time of the year, if you go outside at all, you start sweating. : ) The good news is that it never snows. I don't like the snow very much.
I love you!
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

We just got booted of the comment page after Marshall had told for me all he wanted to say. It went something like this: I want you and miss you and want to go on the plane with you.
What's in the tea?
Love you and Bye,bye.