Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hungry?


Marshall,
This is a picture of two nice Taiwanese ladies who work in a restaurant across the street from my building. They make one of my favorite Taiwanese meals, Beef Noodle Soup. Of course, it's very hot, but it's also very, very, very scrumptuous. You would like it, I think. It's especially perfect for rainy evenings when the weather isn't so sticky. Anyway, these ladies are very nice and are very patient with my Chinese. When I order, I say "Ching neo rou mien". They smile and know what I mean.
Miss you! Please tell your brothers and parents I said hi!
Love,
Uncle Mut
P.S. Also tell Kaori that I think I lost her email address. Tell her to write me at sparrowm28@mac.com with her address.

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

i love you uncle mut. i miss you. cool picture.