Sunday, November 18, 2007

Learning to Save Lives


Marshall,
I learned something really cool yesterday! I went to a class called "CPR/First Aid" where I learned different things to do when someone is not breathing. So if anything bad happens, I'll know more and have a better chance of helping. It was interesting.
This picture is of the "dummy" that I had to practice my techniques on. I would press on its chest 30 times, and then breathe two "rescue breaths" into its mouth. It was hard work, actually.
Hey, can you do me a BIG favor? Can you give Stewart a big hug and tell him it is from Uncle Mut? Thanks. Then give Nigel a small gentle hug, too, OK? Thanks.
I miss you guys.
Love,
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

i like it Uncle Matt. the dummy looks cool. I gave Stewart his hug already, but not Nigel's yet.