Sunday, November 18, 2007

3 New Friends


Marshall,
I went to something called "Junior Carnival" the other night. The 11th graders make a festival of games for little kids, and there are lots of fun games. I was in the "Sponge Throw Booth", where people could throw sponges at my face. It was fun!
This is a picture of three of my new friends. There's Victor, and Vicky, and Claire. Actually, Vicky isn't in this picture, but the girl in the middle didn't tell me her name. She was shy. And Vicky was off playing a game somewhere when I took this picture.
You would have liked them!
You can also see my other friend Walter behind them. I taught Walter last year. He's a really good basketball player!
Guess what? That's right!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! You're so good at guessing that!
Love you,
Uncle Mut

1 comment:

a boring sparrow said...

it's funny, the sponge throw. They threw sponges at your face!